Saturday, May 28, 2005

Fishing with the Cousin

Went out with my cousin this morning. Even though it was rough with periodic showers first thing in the morning, it ended up being an awesome day out there. Good fishing too!!

Had some serious problems keeping fish on in the morning - at one time I was 2/9! ::) You'd think I was using rubber hooks or something. Made a little bit of a comeback and ended up 9/15. Seemed to be biting all day. Tons of Fun!

The fish below hit while I was holding the rod. I took the rod out of the holder to pack up and BANG! Totally freaked me out!
>
I pretty much worked the US/Can border all day. After about 10am all they wanted was flashers and flies/cut bait. Good talking to the guys on the radio.

Here's Paul with 2 small ones he kept for the BBQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home