Saturday, May 21, 2005

Great Morning

Just a great, sunny, calm morning on the water. I was out with my son, a friend and his son - they were first timers...so the pressure was on not to get skunked! Was fishing by 6:30ish but had to leave rather abruptly around 11ish due to restless kids. Ended up 4/5 on Salmon and 1 bonus laker. Here's some pics.

My son with first king of the morning...
>
Friend of mine with his first ever (he pretty much landed it himself...
>
This one was little but it's my first ever dipsey fish (thanks for the tips Skeiner)...

Laker we were dragging around for who knows how long...


All fish came in ~240 fow, except the Laker.

BTW, I missed posting last friday(got skunked). Fish had scattered and went deep and I was still fishing the shallows. Too bad because I had my cousin with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home