Monday, July 25, 2005

Lake Temiscaming

We were at the cottage, about 1.5 hours North East of North Bay. We love this cottage - a great private beach for the kids, and great fishing for us all. It was great to have my parents visit at the beginning of the week and my brother Glen and his family at the end of the week.

Fishing started off quite slow (I was really worried) but improved as the week went on.

Here's my Dad and David with a decent Pike.


Here's David with a walleye.


I asked him to pose for another picture with his hat off but the fish didn't like that idea.


Here's one evening's catch.


All in all we had 11 walleye (8 keepers) and a few decent pike. Not nearly as good as last year but not bad considering the slow start and semi seriousness of my efforts (evenings only, kids in the boat, etc) a great week nonetheless.

I already want to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home