Saturday, July 02, 2005

Salmon Fishing with the Brother in Law.

Been awhile since my last fishing report. Jacob's Dream (my boat) has been in and out of the shop a couple times but I think now it's finally been repaired properly.

Great morning to be on the Lake! Had my brother in law visiting from Saskatchewan and really wanted to get him into fish as this was his first time ever.

Had all 4 rods set up by 6am, first fish came 20min later and it was a brute! 38", 25lber. I let Mike take the rod and he brought it in like he had experience doing this. Here he is with a picture.

This was the biggest fish of the day, although we lost another later about the same size. All in all we were 7/11. All fish came 150 FOW +/- 20' . Spoons took all the fish although I did have spin docs and flies in the spread but they were't firing today.

Off the water by 11. Lots of fun!

Jacob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home