Sunday, September 18, 2005

Bronte. Sept 18 PM. Just David and I

My son asked me this afternoon if we could give the Salmon a try tonight...No Problem....I was hoping you'd ask :). So we fished Bronte from 5:30 till about 7:15. Tons of sailboats, a little choppy but easily manageable. We were 1 for 2.

Here's the result of the lost one. It was only on for about 2 seconds.

And here's the one we landed.

Here he is hugging it (he couldn't hold it long enough for a 2nd picture because his arm was falling off).

Only had the 20lb scale with me tonight, which it max'd out - I think it was just over 20.

For a fish that's likely gonna go up the river and die in 2 weeks it had lots of energy - fought like a beast and put on a great airborne show.

Hoping to get out one more time before the Salmon season is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David's lifejacket must really stink after hugging all those fish!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

You bet! Sisters won't get near it but he loves it.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home