Friday, September 16, 2005

Received this Picture in the Mail Today

Back on July 28 my friend Rob Dewitte and I went Salmon fishing out of Bronte. My digital camera batteries were dead so we weren't able to take pictures out on the Lake. Back at Rob's house, Michelle (his wife) took a couple of pictures using her film camera. Today I received copies in the mail. I took a picture of one of the pictures and here it is.


Didn't turn out too bad (the orignal was pretty dark to start off with).

BTW, Rob if you're reading this, thanks for mailing these but you guys really should get out of the stone ages and get yourselves a digital camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great college football schedule blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on college football schedule. You can check out my forum about college football schedule if you have a chance.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, okay, I'll get a digital camera. --Rob

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home