Monday, January 30, 2006

Spring Fishing Show

With the Leafs being so bad and the backyard rink being non existant due to ridiculously mild weather, this winter has been a looooong one! But like every year, I'm looking forward to the Spring Fishing Show in Toronto.



David and I always make a day of it. This year we're gonna spend some serious dough. If the deals are good, I'm looking to pick up the following:

- An additional rod and reel combo for downrigging, so that I can dedicate one to the dipsey diver.
- 300 yards of powerpro braided line for my dipsey rod.
- A couple new dipsey divers and snubbers.
- A pair of high quality person to person radios.
- A new Frabill Salmon net with scale built in.
- Bunch of well priced Salmon spoons (the new NK color patterns look great).
- A few of those new Sure Strike cut bait rigs.
- Bunch of well priced crank and stick baits for spring Salmon and Walleye.
- New line for David's rod.
- A few T-shirts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's quite a list of stuff. I'll probably be going on the Saturday with Paul and Aaron. I hope to buy some stuff too.

1) some cotton candy
2) a couple foot long hot dogs
3) a big pretzel
4) one ice cream sandwich

Dave

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

I'll be going on the Friday.

Very interesting list though. If they don't have those items I'll let you know so you can save your money for the CNE or one of those grocery store parking lot circus' you like like to hang out at.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They usually have a food court that sells that stuff and since I'm going with Aaron that's where we will spend most of our time.

In reality I don't have anything specific in mind but am open to snapping up good deals.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home