Friday, September 22, 2006

Rep Hockey

This year David is playing in the Hamilton Hub league. It's a big step for him but he really wanted to go for it and Leigh and I decided to support it.

Yesterday he had his first game. He kinda surprised me by how good he did. It was a 4-4 tie but David looked great. He started on the third line but by the end of the game he got moved to the top line and was double shifted twice. He got a goal and 2 assists.

I'm proud of him.

----------UPDATE Sept 26---------------
David had his second game tonight. They lost 3-2 but David did well again. He got their 2 goals! Something is clicking for him so far this year. It's like his hockey sense has finally developed.

1 Comments:

Blogger chippersmum said...

A goal and 2 assists! Awesome! I can't believe he's old enough to be playing hockey! Leigh, I would love to keep in touch and I'm sure Duane would love to keep relaying my messages to you. Maybe we could email eachother instead! Our email is dlpeters3@hotmail.com. Yes, Ty is huge! He'll be 5 in November - time sure flies. He's one of the biggest kids in his class this year. Well, I have so much I'd like to tell you but I'd rather email you than leave a book here online for everyone to read! Good job on the race too! I wish I liked running but I don't - good for you! I'm proud of you too! Talk to you soon - take care. Laura

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home